I’ve been taught most of my life that in order to get more, I must work harder, longer and more diligently than others. And while this may be true in some areas, it does not always ring true in our walk with God. The proverbial “more” will not be obtained by mere fleshly actions.
You and I have to be prepared for more before it will ever manifest in our lives. While our mouths may say we want more, the question I ask today is can we really handle more? Naturally, we say we can but we may not be ready to handle more spiritually. I leave a few questions for you to ponder this week:
- Have I changed my way of thinking about what God wants to do with me or am I holding to a poverty mindset which allows me to excuse where I am at instead of believing God for greater?
- Am I ready to allow God free access to all of me in order to increase me?
- Do I realize the potential for more has already been deposited in me?
- What would I do with more?
- Am I wanting more to complete me or do I realize that only God can complete me?
Scriptures this week:
|Sunday, September 1, 2019||Ephesians 3:14-21|
|Monday, September 2, 2019||1 Chronicles 4:10|
|Tuesday, September 3, 2019||Matthew 7:7-11|
|Wednesday, September 4, 2019||Psalm 23|
|Thursday, September 5, 2019||Psalm 84|
|Friday, September 6, 2019||Luke 12:35-48|
|Saturday, September 7, 2019||Matthew 6:19-21|